200kg/h Cheese automatic processing line
Technical Data of Cheese Production Line
|Raw material||Buffalo Milk,Cow Milk;Sheep or Goat Milk|
|Production Capacity||50; 100 ; 200 ; 300-500 Kg/h|
|Packing Type For End Product||Aluminum-plastic Film;Paper Box;Vacuum Package|
Description of cheese production line:
1. Turnkey project
2. Semi-automatic or fully automatic
3. Customized design
4. Automatic CIP clean
Cheese making involves a number of main stages which are common to
most types of cheese.
For example, the main stages for production of hard and semi-hard
cheese are illustrated schematically on the block chart in Figure
The cheese milk is pretreated, after addition of a bacteria culture
appropriate to the type of cheese, and mixed with rennet. The
enzyme activity of the rennet causes the milk to coagulate to a
solid gel known as coagulum. This is cut with special cutting tools
into small cubes of the desired size to facilitate expulsion of
whey. During the rest of the curd making process the bacteria grow
and form lactic acid, and the curd grains are subjected to
mechanical treatment with stirring tools, while at the same time
the curd is heated according to a preset program. The combined
effect of these three actions growth of bacteria, mechanical
treatment and heat treatment results in syneresis, i. e. Separation
of whey from the curd grains. The finished curd is placed in cheese
moulds, which determine the shape of the finished cheese. The
cheese is pressed, either by its own weight or by applying pressure
to the moulds. Finally, the cheese is coated, wrapped or packed.
Most kinds of cheese will ripened in the ripening room for deferent
1. Opportunity to realize products with customized recipes.
2. Opportunity to produce more than one product with the same
3. High quality of the final product keeping an elevated
4. Wide customization of the final product.
5. Maximum yield, minimum production waste.
6. Highest energy savings thanks to the most advanced technologies.
7. Complete line supervision system through monitoring of every
8. Recording, visualization and printing of all daily production
Working capacity from 1 tons/d up to 50 tons/d
Products - Cheddar cheese
- Emmenthal cheese
- Gouda cheese
- Tilsiter cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Blue veined cheese
- Camembert cheese
- Cottage cheese
- Processed cheese